Friday, December 30, 2011

You're the best and winner

Hi!
It's Friday already...honestly where does the time go???
Anyhow...I've got this super CUTE card by Joy using one of my favourite stamps from our Garden Friends set! The sentiment is from our Big Sentiments set.
I'm just LOVIN all the green! :)



So busy getting ready for New Year's Eve??? I think me, my hubby and the kids are going to go down town to check out all the lights and decorations and then have a cozy family night together! :)
I wish you all the very best in the New Year!!! Lots of joy, love and good health!
God bless!
xo

Oh and not to forget our monthy Flickr winner....


meadie1

Congrats!!! Please email us with your choice of stamp set which btw...two new (not so new but new to the shop) will be added later on today!! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, Joy! And Congratulations, Meadie! I loved that card of yours, totally beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

Joys card is so adorable...Congratulations Joy..

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card by Joy. TFS

*denise* said...

He's so cute, he can hop on over to my craft room anytime! *denise*