Friday, October 12, 2012

greetings earthling!


Hello earthlings and TGIF!!! Am I right! :)

Laura's projects just make me SMILE!! Check out this ADORABLE tag...LOVE the googly eyes on our friendly alien and I also love how she heat embossed the sentiment onto vellum...I gotta try that! And of coarse our alien comes from our Space stamp set! :)



Check out this card....I hand drew those stars....Laura stamped them perfectly to create an adorable rainbow of stars....makes me smile! :)



Ok....so that's it for now...we'll be adding some more digital stamps to the shop....some of my oldies but new to our Jane's Doodles shop! :)
Have a great weekend!
xo

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww these are fun...love those stars...

Unknown said...

OMG these are adorable! This DT makes THE BEST TAGS EVER! So fun :)

~amy~ said...

cutest ever.