Friday, October 26, 2012

happy thanksgiving

Hello! and Happy Friday!!!!

Here's a gorgeous card by Mariana using our Autumn Blessings stamp set. :)
Don't you just love pumpkins!



And the winners of the digital snowman with bird stamp are....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
17
15
Timestamp: 2012-10-26 11:34:13 UTC

Blogger Sarah said...
Adorable stamp! I really like the way you die cut the word snow and used him for the O
October 25, 2012 6:14 PM

Blogger Pat said...
I absolutely love this snowman and Laura did a great job on her card. Snowman/Snow = Cute!
October 25, 2012 4:06 AM
Delete 

Congrats!!! Please email me janebeljo@yahoo.ca


Have a great weekend!!
xo

4 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you, again!

PamSpradlin said...

When I first saw this card I thought that it was a mini book for Thanksgiving. It is so pretty and I think would make a great cover for a mini book.

Bad Kitty said...

preljepo je

maria f. said...

Love pumpkins and all they represent, love pumpkin soup and love your pumpkin stamps. The form is so pleasing to my eye.