Tuesday, February 12, 2013

out and about

Hello!
Hope you all are doing fine!!
We in Croatia are celebrating Carnival today....my kids went to school in their costumes and I'm busy handing out goodies!! :)
Anyways..I popped by our Flickr gallery and saw some gorgeous cards!!

Check out Deirdre's card using our Food on the Go stamp set...I hear she loves this set! :)


Here's another card by Deirdre using our love rocket digital stamp (which is perfect for your Valentine cards!).



Here's a card by Judith!! LOVE this sweet card....she used our Fly High, Easter Time and Sweet Heart stamp sets.


Well...I'm off to take the kids trick or treating!!
xo



3 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

Ohhhh this so adorable cards..Love them..

Mariana Grigsby said...

I looove this card! so cute ;)

Deirdre said...

Thanks so much for feature my card - I absolutely LOVE this set - "Food on the Go" is my new fave!