Friday, July 26, 2013

to colour or not to colour

Hello!
Hope all is well!!

I had  to make a few cards for a friend....lots of weddings this summer!! :)
So here are two of them and for both I used our Pretty Peonies stamp set.
On this one I didn't colour...I stamped it with blue ink (chalk ink)...did some masking....then I tapped the ink pad onto my acrylic block and sprayed some water on it..then I took a small paint brush and added a touch of colour...very easy...for this set I also used our Geometric Patterns stamp set to make my background.




For this card I coloured the flowers with Graph'it markers. For the sentiment I used my newest Croatian sentiments stamp set.



That's it! :) Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xo

p.s. new JD release soon...it's a small one...but the next release will be bigger! :)

2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

predivne su

Rose said...

they are both beautiful but i LOVE the first one :)