Monday, September 16, 2013

diy paper leaves + free leaf template

Hello!
Hope all is well! I'm feeling Fall-ish so I drew up a free leaf template for ya'll...I'm pretty sure most of you could draw leaves but for the few who can't.... :) I usually print out my templates onto thicker cardstock and cut out the leaves and store them in those clear plastick cd pockets so whenever I need them they're ready to go...just trace them onto cardstock or pattern paper!





For the sentiment on the tag I used our Blessings Sentiments and I stamped polkadots from our Doodle Flowers stamp set onto the kraft paper bag. I traced the leaves onto pattern paper and cardstock, cut them out and distressed them using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Tea Dye. I think they turned out pretty good! :)



Just right click on the template and save!



And now to announce the winner of our mini stamp release (sorry it took so long!!)....


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
25
Timestamp: 2013-09-16 16:28:33 UTC


donna mikasa said... It was so worth waiting for those two toothless cuties! And I LOVE the sentiment set. Great release, Jane!

Congrats Donna!!! Please email us janesdoodles@gmail.com and thank you to all who commented! Hope you do again for our next release!! Can't wait for you to see it!
Have a great day! xo

9 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

hvala na templatima! i čestitke pobjednici

Debra James said...

Love your card...Thanks Jane for the templates... For those of us who have drawing difficulties- my hand is up! These are perfect :)

Ardilla said...

Your leaves are awesome, they look perfect in your project!!!
Thanks for sharing the template...
Ardilla :)

donna mikasa said...

Woo hooo! Thank you, Jane and random.org! And thanks for the leaves--they're awesome!!

maria f. said...

Great leaves - just saw what Aga did with them.

Unknown said...

thanks for the leaf template, just what I needed

Adeen Eissa said...

Very nice

Adeen Eissa said...

Very nice

Sexily Leona said...

Path of Exile players have greater demand for POE 3.16 Currency.

Attached link: https://www.poecurrency.com/