Thursday, May 1, 2014

you are enough

Hello!
Hope all is well! :)

It's my turn on the JD blog today and I created this card using mButterflies stamp set.




I just stamped this butterfly image and covered the whole card and then went in with watercolors...which I'm loving at the moment...so easy because it doesn't have to be perfect and still looks perfect! :)


This stamp set has a lot of meaning for me...woman in particular are much to hard on themselves....you have to be super woman, your home has too look like a page out of House Beautiful, cooked meals, baked goods, be thin, perfect hair, anti-wrinkle, anti-cellulite ........bla bla bla...well who says?!!! Life is too short...Ageing is a privilege and you really are enough!! :) I do believe you need to take care of yourself, work hard and do your best and that is more than enough. :)






I shared this card on my blog yesterday (sorry the pictures didn't turn out)....again I used watercolors and did some heat embossing...simple, fast and CUTE! :) I used our TEArrific stamp set (which is available in English and Croatian).





Have a great day and Happy Labor Day to all my fellow Croatians! :)
xo

1 comment:

slbt17 said...

great cards - love the soft colors.
That butterfly image is beautiful.
Sandra ltb