Tuesday, November 4, 2014

party time

Hello!
Hope all is well! :)

I've mentioned before that when I've lost my mojo I like to stamp a bunch of images and colour them in (and cut them out) so that they're ready for use...comes in handy when I need a quick card like this one.


For this card I used mMr. and Mrs. Claus and Cheers stamp sets. I created a quick background by using mGraph'it marker in 7210 (colouring in circular motions)....easy peasy!  I adhered Mrs. Claus using some foam dots for dimension (the reason I didn't put her in a 'Christmas' outfit is I figured she's be great for card for grandma's etc.


Added a little silver glitter (with mGraph'it Shake marker)...because she's ready for a party and you gotta have yo glitter on! :) I used my blender to create the polka dots on her robe.


Have a great day!
xo